So my Kenmore Oasis dryer will run, but will not dry clothes as there is no heat. First thing that I need is a tech sheet. I have removed the control panel and there is nothing underneath so I am running blind at this point. I have tested the power to the unit and it is 220.
The tech. data sheet should be inside the bottom of your dryer.
REMOVING THE FRONT PANEL
1. Unplug dryer or disconnect power.
2. Open the door.
3. Push on the retaining clips located under top of
dryer on the right and left side using a flat object
such as a putty knife.
4. Slowly rotate top backward and lean against wall,
or support with a prop rod.
5. Disconnect the door switch wire harness located
on the right side.
6. Remove the front panel/door assembly by
removing the two front cover screws at the top
of the panel inside the cabinet, and lifting upward.
7. Disconnect the moisture sensor connections.
8. Remove the lint screen.
9. Remove the lint screen housing by removing the
four screws holding the lint screen housing.
10. Remove the front bulkhead by loosening the
upper two screws and removing the lower two
Then you have access to your thermal cut-off, high limit thermostat, heater, blower wheel housing, and the thermal fuse.
First check your thermal cut-off and high limit thermostat its #47 and #48 here: