• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

110.20172001 Sears Kenmore Coin-Op Washing Machine - Looking for gasket part numbers

lqqk_out

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Hello!
I'm currently working on a leaking Sears Kenmore Coin-Op Washing Machine. The machine is probably 20 years old and doesn't get much use.
Anyways, I've noticed that water seems to be leaking under the machine. I've taken the machine apart and replaced the drain pump since I did see small holes in the plastic. Put the machine back together and it was still leaking. I've taken the machine apart again and I'd like to replace what I believe are the three main gaskets:
1. Tub
2. Upper shaft seal - on the brake and drive tube
3. Lower shaft seal - on tub support

I've looked at the repair parts list, but I am still not sure of the part numbers I need.
Tub gasket is: 383727 (that was easy)

Can someone let me know the other part numbers for the gaskets? It looks like there might be multiple gaskets for the upper and lower shafts.

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

What/which seals are you looking for?
K0507020-00007

K0507020-00005

jeff sr.

lqqk_out

Premium Member
What/which seals are you looking for?

That's what is confusing me. From the parts diagram, it looks like I need:
#23, center post seal #356934, qty (2)
#14, center post seal #357409, qty (3)

My confusion stems from watching this particular video, where he only replaces two seals, not five as indicated in the parts diagram.

Leaking Kenmore Washer - How to replace Shaft Seals

jeff1

Staff member

lqqk_out

Premium Member
Thank you for the links to the gaskets. Why does the parts diagram show so many seals for the center post?

jeff1

Staff member
Your washer would have oil and water seals inside the center post. This was normal and common years ago.

jeff sr.

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.