FIXED 110.25132410 Kenmore 500 Series Washer won't spin-dry clothes

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
No Danny, it doesn't.

There is a Drain pump filter at outer tub inlet, never seen that go bad before and never had to clean it.

The only purpose it has it to keep tiny items for going into and clogging the drain pump, if your machine drains fine, then that drain pump filter is good and not clogged.

Here it is for your model:
WPW10215093 Filter

Hello Jake - my washer is having the same issues described here. I've replaced the wash plate and belt and it's still not spinning dry. I would like to try to replace the hub that you are showing here. Is this compatible with Kenmore Washer 110.25132410.

Thanks,
Danny
Hi Danny,

Yes, your model uses that exact same hub.

Here's the hub for your model, its located underneath the washplate:
W10528947 Hub

Jake
Did the new hub fix yours?

Jake

dd52163

Premium Member
Jake,

Yes, the hub did the trick. I had originally replaced just the wash plate but that didn't solve the problem. So, that's when I asked you about the hub. Since replacing that, the machine is working like new. All your advice is spot on. I talked to a repair man and he said I should just get a new washer. For less than a $100 in parts and a some elbow grease
my washer is working again. Just an FYI, the wash plate was tough to get off. I had to break it into pieces and then cut the middle piece off with a hack saw. I think it was rusted on.
Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Take Care,
Danny

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Danny, glad to hear the new hub fixed it.:)

Thanks for the update!

Its ironic you mentioned breaking the washplate off to get to the hub, a customer in my service area of Parker, Arizona just called me a few minutes ago saying he can't get his washplate off either.

And we would likely need to break it off, like you did.

Jake