• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

110.25132410 Kenmore washer stopped in mid cycle

Brich

Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Our washing machine stopped in mid cycle during drain cycle, the wash and lid locked lights were on. Wasn't able to drain washer or cancel cycle. Both lights would go out. Machine appeared to be completely dead, unplugged for several hours. After plugging back in I could get machine to drain and spin as normal. Cleared error codes and ran through manual test mode, all seamed to be Ok.

Ran a small load that completed normally. Machine failed again on next load with same light conditions. Pushed start button to put machine in idle mode, but couldn't access the diagnostic mode by turning nobs on face of machine as directed in service instructions taped to inside of cabinet and was able to do previously.

Checked connections on control board, followed directions and confirmed the presence of 13v DC on pins 3 and 4 of plug J2 indicating the control board was thought to be ok. Still couldn't get control panel to go into diagnostic mode. Unplugged washer and waited about 12 hours.

Can now access diag, seeing error code F7 E5. Reran manual tests particularly spin and agitate cycles and all seemed well. Ran another small load. Machine stopped again, can't access diag mode. Thinking the control board is bad.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, I agree, bad control board.

Another member with your same model number had a similar problem, Look here:

Here's the part you need:
But its out-of-stock everywhere I've checked.

Jake