• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

110.25132411 Kenmore Washer Control Board?

Tribsaint

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
OK, an armature is what I am, but I am competent and have done some of my own repairs.

So I have a Kenmore 110.25132411; I had standing water after the wash was complete. I pulled the hoses and drain pump, looking for a clog, but nothing. I redid the vent, thinking maybe it did not work. But testing it out, I noted that the wash cycle had standing water, but the water was pumped out fine if I ran the drain and spin cycle. After some research and getting into the diagnostics mode, I am thinking of the control board. I was wondering if anyone might confirm or have other thoughts before I pull the trigger on an expensive part. It also now doesn’t seem to be draining well as it was during the drain and spin and is rinsing during it too. Including Videos

Washer 0

Washer 1

Washer 2

Washer 3

Washer 4

Fault Code

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I noticed in your videos you were able to raise the lid freely without having to wait for the door to unlock, did you bypass the lid lock switch?

I mentioned in this thread you can't do that or the control board will be toast:

So before you order a new control board, you will need to order a new lid lock switch as well.

Here's the control board for your model: W11116589

Here's the lid lock latch switch for your model:
Door Lock W11307244

Jake

Tribsaint

Premium Member
So, not sure if this is OK. But all I did to "bypass" was take the latch off and use a magnet. I didn't rewire anything. will that still fry my board? Hope not as I still am not 100% sure it's my board. I have gotten a few other suggestions that I was going to explore.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Like I said, no method of bypass is possibly without frying the control board.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.