• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

110.49722992 Kenmore Washer tub seal

Dem29

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Kenmore washer I need to install a tub seal in this unit. It not a standard washer and only about 3 ft high. I can't find any video's on this unit. I don't know if I have to pull the transmission to get at the seal or it all can be done from the top of the unit. From break down it looks like the agitator comes out then the spin basket and then the tub. I don't know if there are bolts or if you have to pull the transmission out to get at the tub seal. This a washer that is very small and don't see many of this kind. Its in very small space. Please let me know if you can find a video or you can explain the break down to me. Any Idea's would be appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Its going to be a nightmare just trying to change that tub seal, even seasoned techs cringe when they have to take apart this model washer, aka the "World Washer".

Here's the tub seal for your model you can order here:
WP3968381 Seal

Here's the repair manual for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzvgAyLTSh14MXVfNVBObmhXbzQ

If you have trouble getting the inner basket out read my conversion with jimijam here and what he did to remove his: [FIXED] Kenmore Compact Model 110.48182790 Leaks

Jake