• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED 110.95087401 Kenmore elite Dryer He4 not working

Slikrik450

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Hi,
My kenmore elite He4 dryer mod #110.95087401 is not working. It all of a sudden started beeping and blinking the control locked light nothing else lights up on the panel. I opened it and found lots of moisture on the inside even though those clothes I thought had dried since I had started the dryer yesterday. It’s humid here the last few days and the vent on the outside sometimes sticks open so I’m not sure if my clothes never dried or if humidity from outside got in there. I unplugged it and tried again but nothing.
Help please!

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
OK, remove the top ( 2 screws behind the top panel). The electronic control board is on the left side. Make sure the door is closed and check for 120 VAC across P1-3 and P1-5. This is the same as yours:

rickgburton

Staff member
OK, you'll need to check the belt switch for continuity. With the top off see if the belt is broken. It should be tight around the drum. The belt switch is mounted to the motor bracket.
Belt Switch.jpg

This is probably a dumb question but did you try to unlock the control? I assume you did.

Slikrik450

Premium Member
Would that cause the control panel to do nothing when you try to press any buttons? And of course I tried to unlock the control. Lol
Thank you!

rickgburton

Staff member
Slikrik450 said:
Would that cause the control panel to do nothing when you try to press any buttons?
OK, I might not have understood you correctly. After unplugging the machine and then restoring power, do any lights on the console turn on? Can you select a cycle?

Slikrik450

Premium Member
So the only light that comes on is the blinking control lock it blinks and beeps. Won’t turn off, won’t do anything else cannot select a cycle or anything. The light inside comes on as well.

rickgburton

Staff member
OK, unplug the machine and access the main control board, Disconnect then reconnect the P3 and P4 connectors on the board. Make sure they are on all the way then try it again.

Slikrik450

Premium Member
Oh yes did that several times. I thought you meant something different. Still just blinks and beeps.

rickgburton

Staff member
No, This guy AllFixed made a few comments and that screwed you up. Go back and read post #12