FIXED 110.95087401 Kenmore elite Dryer He4 not working

Slikrik450

Premium Member
Ok so he did what you said and the panel is working! Yay!! Now he’s putting it back together to make sure it will run! Thank you soo much you saved us lots of money!

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Awesome! I'm glad it's working. If it happens again you may need to replace the UI.

Slikrik450

Premium Member
Hi, so it’s been doing all these same things intermittently and hubby will fix it abc it works then goes out again. I think we just need to replace the board. Do you know which part exactly we’ll need? Thanks!

rickgburton

Staff member

Slikrik450

Premium Member
Ok mine is not white but I’ll find it, does this piece include the control piece that you posted in the first diagram that is located on the side of the dryer?

rickgburton

Staff member
No, just the UI. I don't think the control board is bad. However, I've been wrong before so unplug the machine and disconnect the P3 and P4 connectors from the board. Use the diode check function on your meter and use proper polarity Each switch is a momentary switch so as long as the meter responds when a button is pressed it's good. In other words, don't worry about how much resistance as long as there is resistance. Check each button.
UI-1.jpg
UI -2.jpg

Attachments