Model Number: WDT710PAYM0
Brand: Whirlpool

My dishwasher will not start. I select the wash and heat cycle option. Press start button and the blue light blinks and beeping sound for about 5-10 seconds. I have tried to figure out how reset the washer by selecting the Cancel/Drain button, the drain cycle commences but it still does not allow me to wash. I have closed the door in hopes to reset the system, again doesnt work. I continue to get the same results.

Finally I flipped the circuit breaker to off, waited a few minutes, switched it back on. I am able to select the wash and heat cycle and start the dishwasher with no problems. As soon as the cycle is over, I encounter the same issue as mentioned above - blinking light and beeping sound. Again, if I turn off/on the circuit breaker I am able to complete one wash cycle.

PLEASE help, what is wrong and what do I need to do to fix it. I have called a few appliance repair places and they basically want to come over and charge me. I understand they have to make money too, but if its as simple as taking out a few screws and replacing a circuit board, etc. I am more than capable of doing that.

Looking forward to everyones advise.

Thanks in advance.