Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FGID2474QF1B Dishwasher: Frigidaire Gallery Series - error codes i20, i30, and i60

Default FGID2474QF1B Dishwasher: Frigidaire Gallery Series - error codes i20, i30, and i60

Model Number: FGID2474QF1B
    Brand: Frigidaire

I'm frustrated with my dishwasher recently giving me several error codes such as i20, i30, and i60. Yes, three different codes, all at random. We looked into the codes and checked to see if there was any correlation but didn't find any. Turning the power off hasn't helped either. After I do, the code sometimes disappears and temporarily continues on its regular cycle. But, will go into error code again and stop working or continue to make the sound of the pump draining. I've already had the repair man out two months ago for food particles on my glasses. All he said was to make sure I wipe any black goop off of the perimeter of the rim of the door. Which I clean regularly. I still get particles and have to rewash most of my glasses. I'd love some input before I have to call a repair man again. Thank you!

Hi,

I found...

i20 - Draining problem
    i30 - aqua control ( just means you have leaked water into the base/bottom of the d/w )
    i60 - Heating element problem

I have not had the pleasure of servicing this d/w before, so I would recommend a local Frigidaire service depot check it out.
    Locate Service and Parts | Frigidaire

jeff.
    http://www.applianceaid.com/
    Appliance Repair Aid
    Yeah I've got O.C.D.....Old, Cranky and Dangerous.
    Tip of the day, set your Samsung Smart Fridge to a foreign language so Google can't spy on you!!

Thank You! I was trying to avoid the call. I've had to call on all three of my Frigidaire appliances several times already in this short period. Never again will I buy Frigidaire or its affiliates! Total garbage!!!

If you get a chance, let us know what they find/see....might help others

jeff.
    Appliance Repair Aid
    Tip of the day, set your Samsung Smart Fridge to a foreign language so Google can't spy on you!!

Well $250 later. The repairman came equipped with a drain valve. He said that the original one that's only 15 months old, was long past due replacing! I was shocked. He explained how this middle has the drain valve. Under the drum where others have theirs up above the water line. Therefore, dirty water and food particles recycle thru it during the wash cycle, clogging it so badly that it stops working and then overflows. I don't know how though because I pretty much hand wash all my dishes before they go into the dang thing! Piece of junk! Never again!

Thankx for the update.

drain valve
    I couldn't find that wording in the parts breakdown....look like any of these?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1512021-00004.jpg 
Views:	1902 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	27473 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1512021-00003.jpg 
Views:	2387 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	27474

jeff.
    Appliance Repair Aid

Angry Here we go again!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnieF View Post
    Well $250 later. The repairman came equipped with a drain valve. He said that the original one that's only 15 months old, was long past due replacing! I was shocked. He explained how this middle has the drain valve. Under the drum where others have theirs up above the water line. Therefore, dirty water and food particles recycle thru it during the wash cycle, clogging it so badly that it stops working and then overflows. I don't know how though because I pretty much hand wash all my dishes before they go into the dang thing! Piece of junk! Never again!
    Here we are again...the damn Drain Valve has gone again!!! I refuse to fix this piece of crap! I will never buy this model or from this company ever, ever again. All of my brand new appliances are Fridgedaire Gallery and ALL of them have had to be serviced more than once in the first year! Crappy appliances and crappy customer service!!! Never again!!!

You keep saying drain valve Connie, but we can't find what your referring to as a drain valve, do you mean the drain pump?

What's the part number?

Jake
    Appliance Repair School 1987-1988
    Star Appliance Tech. 2 yrs. 1988-1990
    Wards Appliance Tech. 11 yrs. 1990-2001
    Sears Appliance Tech. 4 yrs. 2001-Oct. 2005
    Jake's Appliance Repair Nov. 2005-present

Look-Up & Order Parts

Sorry!

Pressure Sensor:

Thanks Connie,

I just located another member for this same issue here: FIXED: EI24ID30QS0A Drain pump running continuously with no water in tub

There is redesign kit for this part:
    Much to my surprise and delight, apparently the OEM had realized a design flaw related to the pressure sensor and debris being trapped. Their solution was to install a plastic (dam) in front of inlet hole leading to the pressure sensor at the bottom inside the tub. The new piece still allows water to enter the pressure sensor, but it appears it is designed to block swirling food debris from entering the inlet hole and becoming trapped.

New part came with special instructions for installing the modification, which was fairly easy to do. It's been 3 weeks since the new pressure sensor was installed and dishwasher is still running fine. The manufacturer should have issued a warranty notice or recall on this issue.
    Did the tech, install that new redesign kit?

Jake
    Appliance Repair School 1987-1988
    Star Appliance Tech. 2 yrs. 1988-1990
    Wards Appliance Tech. 11 yrs. 1990-2001
    Sears Appliance Tech. 4 yrs. 2001-Oct. 2005
    Jake's Appliance Repair Nov. 2005-present

Look-Up & Order Parts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast