• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

630.13913011 Kenmore Dishwasher Stops All Cycles After 2 Minutes

bcompton

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Hello. My dishwasher stopped working about a week ago. At first it was just the Smart wash that didn’t work, but if I changed the cycle type I could get it to work. Now, all cycles complete after about two minutes. I can hear pumps working But the washer is dry when I open the door which means no water enters the machine. The soap dispenser never opens and the heat does not come on. It just stops and sounds the finished beep.

I have made sure the filters are clean. I have taken it apart to make sure all connections are secure and I have taken the door latch apart to make sure it is in condition. I am beginning to think it is the main board. I am also trying to find how to reset the main board, but all of the instructions I have found are for different models with different buttons.

I have turned the power off at the breaker several times trying to reset it that way, but have had no luck. It could also be the water pump I guess. The model number is 630.13913011. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

bcompton

Premium Member
Update: I poured about 2 litres of water in the tub and then ran a cycle. I thought maybe the washer was stopping prematurely because it did not sense water. However it still did not work, but the machine pumped out the water I poured in. The machine did not spray any of the water as the walls and ceiling were dry.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

This Kenmore dishwasher is made by Bosch, and unfortunately I can't locate the tech. data sheet to assist you.

Hopefully another tech or member that's seen this problem can shed some light on it for you.

Jake