• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

630.13913011 Kenmore Dishwasher Stops All Cycles After 2 Minutes

bcompton

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Hello. My dishwasher stopped working about a week ago. At first it was just the Smart wash that didn’t work, but if I changed the cycle type I could get it to work. Now, all cycles complete after about two minutes. I can hear pumps working But the washer is dry when I open the door which means no water enters the machine. The soap dispenser never opens and the heat does not come on. It just stops and sounds the finished beep.

I have made sure the filters are clean. I have taken it apart to make sure all connections are secure and I have taken the door latch apart to make sure it is in condition. I am beginning to think it is the main board. I am also trying to find how to reset the main board, but all of the instructions I have found are for different models with different buttons.

I have turned the power off at the breaker several times trying to reset it that way, but have had no luck. It could also be the water pump I guess. The model number is 630.13913011. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

bcompton

Premium Member
Update: I poured about 2 litres of water in the tub and then ran a cycle. I thought maybe the washer was stopping prematurely because it did not sense water. However it still did not work, but the machine pumped out the water I poured in. The machine did not spray any of the water as the walls and ceiling were dry.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

This Kenmore dishwasher is made by Bosch, and unfortunately I can't locate the tech. data sheet to assist you.

Hopefully another tech or member that's seen this problem can shed some light on it for you.

Jake

chuckhawley

I have a similar problem. When I removed the dishwasher and tilted it over, I found a folded piece of paper (ledger size) that has a circuit diagram and troubleshooting error codes on it in English and French. However, the lights on my control panel don't line up with the lights that they show on their error codes.

I would be happy to take a high res image of the paper, but I haven't found the information to be helpful (yet).

Anyone else with information about Kenmore Dishwasher Error Code interpretation, for model 630.13913011?

Chuck Hawley

Attachments

• IMG_5124.JPG
    IMG_5124.JPG
    503.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5125.JPG
    IMG_5125.JPG
    530.1 KB · Views: 14