FIXED 665.13693N411 Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher not working correctly

Yorick5

Premium Member
Model Number
665.13693N411
Brand
Sears Kenmore
My dishwasher sounds to be running correctly , but the soap isn't dispensing and is left on the bottom. There is now soap on the first glass on bottom rack, even when I run without anymore soap , it doesn't clean it off glasss. If I put new soup packet in. It is just lying there. 2 years old.
Tried leaving power off overnight and didn't help anything. Any advice ?

Last edited by a moderator:

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Pick a machine, any machine but don't tell me which one......LOL What's the rest of your number? Be sure to read it from the model tag.

Models that start 665.1369

Model #66513692K600
Model #66513692N410
Model #66513692N411
Model #66513692N412
Model #66513693N410
Model #66513693N411
Model #66513693N412
Model #66513699K600
Model #66513699N410
Model #66513699N411
Model #66513699N412

scottkeltner

Premium Member
I’m going crazy. I have a Kenmore 665.13693N411. It had stopped cleaning dishes and was leaving the cleaning pill on the base of the washtub after a cycle. I have now replaced the entire pump and motor assembly. I replaced the float check valve. I replaced the water inlet assembly. I replaced the heating element. Still no fix. It fills. Fills right up to the top of the heating element. It doesn’t get past that point. I can hear the pump running but no inside parts move. If I press and hold the start button it cycles through the 3 minute drain process and does drains. Please help!!!!

scottkeltner

Premium Member
I replaced the ENTIRE bottom assembly including that. The only thing that I had to use off the old one was a sensor that half turns into the base of the pump. It has 6 yellow wires that come off of it. I had to use the old one because the new assembly I got has a slightly different harness for that one sensor. I don’t get any error codes however after running for about 15 minutes with no luck, the display lights swirl around like a racetrack a few times.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, was frustrated posting last night and messed my post up then couldn’t find it. Sorry!

scottkeltner

Premium Member
This is the part I replaced.

W10902323 PUMP&MOTOR

The wiring harness for the turbidity sensor did not fit perfectly, so I removed the turbidity sensor from the old assembly and installed it in the new assembly. Other than that everything has been replaced on the lower end.

Attachments

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Run the diagnostic cycle again and let it finish. That recalibrates the OWI sensor.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Anytime you replace a part on these new dishwashers you always have to run the SERVICE DIAGNOSTICS CYCLE, and let it run all the way through to reset it back to default.

Entry sequence: Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses. NOTE: Some models have replaced the “Clean” LED with “Completed.”
The Service Diagnostics Cycle will start when the door is closed.

■ Invoking Service Diagnostics clears all status and last run information from memory and restores defaults. It also forces the next cycle to be a sensor calibration cycle.

LET IT RUN ALL THE WAY THROUGH: Service diagnostic cycle will take about 23 minutes.

Do that now, and report back.:)

Jake

scottkeltner

Premium Member
Wow, great help! Thank you. Will do when I get home and report back. Do you happen to have a service manual or link for this? I cannot find one anywhere.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
No service manual, but the tech. data sheet will be located behind the lower access panel.

Jake

scottkeltner

Premium Member
Running it through diagnostic mode did not seem to fix it. After entering diagnostic mode it gave me the above codes. I let it run until it beeped and then I started a 1 hour wash. The same symptoms persist.

scottkeltner

Premium Member
I disconnected both wiring connectors going to the vent assembly. Both connectors had two brown wires on them. That did not help. Ran the 1 hour wash. It would fill, would not wash, and would then drain. I’ve about had it with this thing but I’m not ready to give up just yet.

scottkeltner

Premium Member
Measured voltage on the two dark blue wires that go from the pump to the control box. They start out the cycle at 120, then click on and off during the first 5 minutes. When I hear it click on and the meter goes to 120, I can hear what sounds like a small motor running.