• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED 790.75503204 Kenmore Elite Dual Fuel Model Gas Top Burner Electrode Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnrmclean

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
The top center gas burner igniter/electrode has gone out on my stove. The Sears Kenmore service part is 318221300 however this is for the whole burner assembly including gas feed tube and quite expensive. I am looking for the original electrode only or a suitable alternative. I believe the stoves were originally built by Frigidaire. Can anyone help? Attached is a picture of the electrode with key measurements. THANKS!!!
20201228_132140.jpg

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member

johnrmclean

Premium Member
Not good news but thanks ..I know they still make the electrode because they use them in the replacement assembly . As long as I can find the same diameter base in another with a similar head I should be able to make it work so thats what I'm hoping for.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member

johnrmclean

Premium Member
Thanks ..I have something in the works that might work ..if not this will be my backup! Have a Great New Year!

johnrmclean

Premium Member
FYI. I was able to buy a similar surplus part someone had that used the same electrode cheap ... took the electrode out and scraped the rest of the assembly ... works fine now. THANKS ALL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.