• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

795.71053011 Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - seal and filter

dani4180

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
Hello, we inherited a SEARS Kenmore refrigerator (French doors with freezer at the bottom) when we bought our house. The seal is torn around the right side refrigerator door. Can you tell me what part I should order? Also there is a notification that the filter needs to be changed on the icemaker. Can you advise which filter I should buy ? double thanks!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sounds good, keep us posted.

Jake

dani4180

Premium Member
Hello, we inherited a SEARS Kenmore refrigerator (French doors with freezer at the bottom) when we bought our house. The seal is torn around the right side refrigerator door. Can you tell me what part I should order? Also there is a notification that the filter needs to be changed on the icemaker. Can you advise which filter I should buy ? double thanks!

Hi, can you send me the link for the left side door seal as well? Thank you!

dani4180

Premium Member
In addition to the link for the left side, can you advise how long these are supposed to last. Finding black stuff on them. Not sure if its mold. does this mean im getting too much moisture ? Anything i can do to prevent this? Thank you.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Here's the left side refrigerator door gasket for your model:
Door Gasket ADX73550621

Does the black stuff smell like mold? Just wipe the door gaskets down every couple weeks with warm water and baking soda.:)

Jake