• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

795.74093.41 Kenmore (LG) not cooling Compressor running

Curtis J

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
I'm a service tech, Own my own business but rusty on some of the changes. I've been trying to find a service manual to read up on test and voltages.
Compressor is running but Have a high pressure on low side.
What I've watched or seen is these linear compressors can sound like they are running but not pumping. One suggestion was board bad not sending out voltage required.
What is the test procedure and voltage.

The next thing I wanted to check is the valve for freezer and fridge evaporators. is this a two way or three way valve, is there a middle position for both (or none and its stuck)
I'm assuming the test button will let you do this I just don't know what number test it is.

I also know it could be Drier, evaporator or capillary tube(s) plugged.

Is there a good place to get service manuals and bulletins. The place I use to go to is not responding like they use to. I did not have to pay a bunch of money or enroll in classes to get help.

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
I don't have any experience with that model but someone posted a service manual for Kenmore models 795.74092,41*, 795.74093,41* and 795.74099,41*. Hopefully it will answer your questions.

Service Manual MFL68488611

Attachments

• 795 LG SM MFL68488611.pdf
    24 MB · Views: 56
If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.