ADMIRAL Stove

Owmyears

Premium Member
Hi
I'm not sure if I can post photos here, as I don't see that option listed. I am using an iPhone 4S so I'm not sure if that is the reason I can't post. I will try to upload pics to a webpage and post a link in the morning, so thank you and sweet dreams for now!

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Put the pictures on your computer. Click on the picture icon on the tool bar (it's between the globe with a red x and the film strip icons). Click on "Select Files" and navigate to your pictures.

ErinMac

Premium Member
I'm having the same issue as the original poster. My burners and light are working but the oven won't heat up. I've popped the start time button and the stop button then turned the oven on and pushed the stop button back in - no luck. I'm in a rental unit and this is the second time this has happened...the first time I called my landlord, he came and tinkered with it while I was at work...when I came home it was magically working. Haha!

Any suggestions?

image.jpgimage.jpg

jeff1

Staff member
Hi,

Any fuses under the top cover?

jeff.

Owmyears

Premium Member
Put the pictures on your computer. Click on the picture icon on the tool bar (it's between the globe with a red x and the film strip icons). Click on "Select Files" and navigate to your pictures.
Thank you for the feedback help, Rick. I ended up pulling off the panel to stop the noise...it made a huge POP! sound when I did that...the repair man said I was lucky I didn't electrocute myself! Stove got fixed and two months later I moved to a home with a newer stove!
Thanks again for your help!

rickgburton

Staff member
Anytime Owmyears, I wouldn't worry about being electrocuted. Unless you're standing in salt water, barefoot, the worst you would get is a good "Zap" and you're normal reaction is to drop whatever is in your hand. I've been Zapped hundreds of times to the point if I forget to take my meter in a home, I just feel the juice with a finger.......