- Jan 13, 2023
- Nashua, NH
- Model Number
- 1-5 years
Even with the jazz board programmed for the warmest settings, the temp hovers right around the freezing mark, especially at the bottom. The freezer seems to be working fine.
- I have replaced the thermistor in the fridge and it made no difference (the original one tested fine after removing it).
- I tried an aftermarket jazz board, with the same results.
- I have gone through the diagnostics several times and everything works/passes.
- I have watched the damper open and close as it's supposed to do.
- The compressor does not run continuously.
- I unplugged and re-plugged the cables to make sure they have good connections.
- Although I doubt that it matters, I removed the ice maker because I don't need it.