• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Any thoughts on these 3 washers

break_the_ice.

Premium Member
Model: MFW9800TQ
http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/pr...goryId=1&categoryId=10000&subCategoryId=10090

$809 4.0 cubic feet with 12 cycles.

<TABLE class=BVRatingSummary cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=BVRatingSummaryHeader>Customer Reviews & Ratings Overall Rating
Bestbuy has the same washer for $999.99

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="BVRatingSummaryRatings BVRatingSummaryPrimaryRating"><TABLE class=BVRatingWraperTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="BVRatingRow BVRatingRowOverall"><TD class=BVcustomerRatingItem></TD><TD class="BVcustomerRatingFirst BVcustomerRating">
</TD><TD class=BVcustomerRatingScore>5.0 5 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Rating Breakdown (2 reviews)
5 stars

(2)
4 stars

(0)
3 stars

(0)
2 stars

(0)
1 star

(0)

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>document.getElementById('BVratingsHistogramButtonScript_cf55896e55e744d4bd325198c77e960a_Id').style.display="block";</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=BVRatingSummaryLinks>Read reviews (2) Write a review</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...233HW&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1175389476103
Model: WM2233HW
$899.99
<TABLE class=BVRatingSummary cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=BVRatingSummaryHeader>Customer Reviews & Ratings Overall Rating

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="BVRatingSummaryRatings BVRatingSummaryPrimaryRating"><TABLE class=BVRatingWraperTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="BVRatingRow BVRatingRowOverall"><TD class=BVcustomerRatingItem></TD><TD class="BVcustomerRatingFirst BVcustomerRating">
</TD><TD class=BVcustomerRatingScore>4.3 5 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Rating Breakdown (23 reviews)
5 stars

(16)
4 stars

(4)
3 stars

(0)
2 stars

(0)
1 star

(3)

http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=WM2016CW
Model: WM2016CW
$699
<TABLE class=BVRatingSummary cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=BVRatingSummaryHeader>Overall Rating

</TD><TD class=BVcustomerRatingScore>4.7 5 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Rating Breakdown (57 reviews)
5 stars

(49)
4 stars

(4)
3 stars

(2)
2 stars

(1)
1 star

(1)

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>document.getElementById('BVratingsHistogramButtonScript_5a340e48f08a43bcbe4fe9c7d624a640_Id').style.display="block";</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=BVRatingSummaryLinks>Read reviews (57) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>document.getElementById('BVratingsHistogramButtonScript_4cb014aa944b4f87ba8d8adca4d83e40_Id').style.display="block";</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
The Maytag one is the best to get, it has the least repairs.

If you get the LG one and you don't live in a big metropolitan city, it may take a week or longer to get a LG servicer to your home.

Jake

break_the_ice.

Premium Member
I'am from NYC and LG is out in New Jersey.

The Maytag one is the best to get, it has the least repairs.

If you get the LG one and you don't live in a big metropolitan city, it may take a week or longer to get a LG servicer to your home.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
There you go.:)

Maytag has have lots of servicers in NYC itself.

Jake

break_the_ice.

Premium Member
You know anything about this washer??
http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/pr...goryId=1&categoryId=10000&subCategoryId=10090

Product Description
Product Description
SuperSize Capacity Plus 4.0 Cubic Foot Capacity
No Spin, Extra Low, Medium, High, Extra High Spin Speeds-Spin Speed Depends On Cycle
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
Thermal Optimization-Built-In Heater Gradually Heats Water Throughout Cycle
5 Temperature Settings
Rinse/Spin Option
Oxi-Clean Pre-Wash
9 Wash Cycles, 2 Spin Cycles, 1 Soak Cycle
Tilted Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Solid Steel Baseframe
Durable Porcelain-On-Steel Top
Heavy-duty, Die-Cast Door Hinge
Adjustable End-Of-Cycle Signal
Control Lockout
Estimated Time Remaining Display
4-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Smooth Balance Suspension System
QuietSeries 400 Sound Package
Time Release Shower System
Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Cycles Include--Sanitary, Whitest Whites, Heavy Duty, Normal/Casual,
Rapid Wash, Delicate, Silk, Wool, Handwash, Soak, Rinse/Spin, Drain/Spin
IntelliTemp Automatic Control
Variable Speed Motor
Serviceable Through Front
Galvanized Side Panels
Dimensions: 27.0" W x 38.0" H x 31.5" D
Weight: Approx. 200 lbs

There you go.:)

Maytag has have lots of servicers in NYC itself.

Jake

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, its identical to the Whirlpool Duet, very good machine.:)

Whirlpool owns Maytag now.

Jake

break_the_ice.

Premium Member
Great man. Do yu have parts for this washer model Maytag MFW9800TQ ?? The only thing i dont like is that maytag gives 1 year warranty and LG gives 7 years.

This model LG http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1175389476103 has good reviews. Also with 4.0 Cu. Ft.

Haha. I just called LG over in Jersey and ask about service tech for one of their washer. I was told that i have 1 near my zipcode which is 4 miles away, 10 miles, 12, and 15 miles. The 4 mile service tech shop is located in the bronx. So i guess they service Bronx, yonkers, and Manhattan. For a service tect to come out and repair will take 2weeks+++ or more i guess :(

Yes, its identical to the Whirlpool Duet, very good machine.:)

Whirlpool owns Maytag now.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Do yu have parts for this washer model Maytag MFW9800TQ ??
Yes.

I just called LG over in Jersey and ask about service tech for one of their washer. I was told that i have 1 near my zipcode which is 4 miles away, 10 miles, 12, and 15 miles. The 4 mile service tech shop is located in the bronx. So i guess they service Bronx, yonkers, and Manhattan. For a service tect to come out and repair will take 2weeks+++ or more i guess :(
Yup, there are backed up alot.

You won't be sorry if you get the Maytag.

Jake

break_the_ice.

Premium Member
Okay. I ordered the Maytag epic in white. Delivery for friday http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/pro...elNo=MFW9800TQ

PC richard gave me a good price; $750 only if i buy a service protection plan which i did. (washer) $750 (service protection plan) $69.99
(TAX) $73.68 (Delivery) $59.80

Total= $953

Just checked PC richard and their prices are back to $899.97 for model MFW9800TQ. Yesterday the price for the Maytag model MFW9800TQ was $809.99 and i had them drop the price to $750 :3:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sounds good, let us know how you like it.:)

Jake