• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

ATF6700FE0 Frigidaire Washer - Can't change cycles

olived1

Premium Member
Model Number
ATF6700FE0
Brand
Frigidaire
I have a Frigidaire ATF6700FE0. It is stuck on "Quick" cycle. The cycle knob will not change cycles, turning the knob changes settings on spin, soil, options settings. Those settings can still be changed with their respective buttons. The cycle knob seems to go directly into the control board, do I need a new control board?

olived1

Premium Member
I just realized it must be just the cycle indicator lights that aren't working, the other setting lights are changing for the different cycles. So it must be the $100 user control and display board 134556500NH. And that I can just go to where it says no spin, I know that is hand wash cycle, and I can count the cycles from there. And/or ignore the cycle knob and just use the different spin, soil, etc settings.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Yes, I've seen this problem before many times on my service calls, it's the control board that's gone bad.

134556500NH is NOT for the model number ATF6700FE0.

Here's the control board for your model number ATF6700FE0:
137006030 Control-Electrical

Here's the washer repair manual for your model, it tells how to access and replace it.

Affinity Horizontal Axis Front-Load Washer (6000 & 7000 Series): http://www.applianceblog.com/manuals/5995456851_affinity_washer.pdf

Jake