• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

B22CS80SNS/01 Bosch Refrigerator working, freezer warm

Konrad

Hello Brad, I was wondering if you had any luck fixing the fridge. I have the same model and the refrigerator stop working after 9 years. I called ABT Electronics service and they said the fridge needs Compressor PCB board. After another week they came back and install the part and in the beginning everything look fine except the refrigerator doesn't get cold enough. After another visit from service guy they said its a leak in evaporator system because only top of the coils get frost on them? Any ideas?

Thanks Konrad

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure the control board needed to be replaced but the frost pattern is indicative of a sealed system issue. It could be a leak or it could be system restriction. Try to get a refund on the board since it didn't fix the problem. Sealed system repairs are expensive and will often exceed the machines value.

rwhitfield

Any chance you can repost the service manual attachment? Same model here, but not getting the compressor to run at all. No errors on both diagnostics mode, so thinking the control board on top of the fridge could be bad? Or the inverter. Compressor ohms check out in balance.

allthumbsguy

Premium Member
I have two of these refrigerators, one in a rental unit and one at another location. About a month ago, my tenant told me that the freezer in the one that is in the rental unit was no longer keeping things frozen. An experienced appliance repairman inspected it and said to replace the boards. To see if that diagnosis was correct, he and I swapped the boards in the two refrigerators and surprisingly both units worked fine. Today my tenant informed me that his has again stopped getting cold. Any thoughts on what might be the problem with the one in the rental unit? Thanks.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Start a new thread and include the model numbers so more people will see it.