• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Bosch Dishwasher SHE3AR76UC/28 Dishes were stacked too high... Easy Fix?

ugottabekidnme

Premium Member
Model Number
SilencePlus
Brand
Bosch
My beautiful kids positioned multiple huge dishes on the bottom and after running the cycle, the dishwasher was damaged, with one of the sprayers detached, along with the arm that holds this sprayer.

sprayer detached.PNG sprayer and arm detached.PNG spot where arm was connected to wall.PNG

I have a Bosch SilencePlus 50 dBA

front of dw.PNG

I got the dishwasher about six months ago, so it's still under warranty. However due to the pandemic, the company that does the service for ABC Warehouse is backed-up about two months.

So I was wondering if you may be able to tell from the pictures if this is something I can piece back-together, or if the damage might be significant to the point where my best or only option would be to have it serviced?

I'm not a bonafide handyman, but i'm pretty good at following Youtube videos :) so if it's something that's fairly simple to fix, I think I can do it.

Added model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Post the model number of the dishwasher first please.

Click here: Appliance Parts

Then you will see a link that says: How to find a model number.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

ugottabekidnme

Premium Member
I contacted them just now, they said that they do have parts for /28, but they don't show up on the website. They said I'd need to contact them regarding /28 part's availabilities.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
You mean contact RepairClinic?

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok good, what is the part number they gave you?

Jake

ugottabekidnme

Premium Member
I didn't ask for a specific part, because I'm not sure what's needed to get my dishwasher functional again. Are you able to tell from the photos, by any chance?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
No Sir, I'm not, sorry.

Just contact RepairClinic again and ask them.

Jake

ugottabekidnme

Premium Member
I thought the purpose of the forum was to possibly get ideas on how to resolve people's issues? I called them and they said they can't help me because they don't offer technical advice.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That's very odd, because all you need is the part number for that upper spay arm assembly and you said they show the parts listing for your /28 so why can't they give you the part number? I thought you said it was damaged and you needed a new one? Sorry if I mis-understood.

There's about 5 videos on Youtube that show you how to replace it: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bosch+dishwasher+upper+spray+arm+fell+off

Jake

ugottabekidnme

Premium Member
That's very odd, because all you need is the part number for that upper spay arm assembly and you said they show the parts listing for your /28 so why can't they give you the part number?

Jake
I was not aware of what I needed 'till you just said that. :) I didn't know how those pieces fit-together, so I didn't know which pieces were broken, if any of them. I will ask them about that part. So the spray arm itself is fine, I just need the upper assembly that fastens to the spray arm and connects to the back of the dishwasher, is that correct? Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member