• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Bosch Dishwasher SHU43C02UC/14 Wont Spray

bfleck

Model Number
SHU43C02UC/14
Brand
Bosch
Hi,

I have SHU43C02UC/14. My unit just started not spraying yesterday and didn't sound the same. A little bit of water will trickle out of the bottom sprayer, but it won't move it and that's it. The unit fills adequately with water (fills above the stainless steel filter screen in the bottom and drains just fine). I cleaned out the sump area, overfill valve and filter and visually inspected the impeller with a small mirror and flashlight to see if anything was blocking the impeller (there wasn't that I could see). I took off the bottom panel and could observe with a flashlight that the circulation pump was spinning just fine when I started a wash cycle. Can the impeller be stuck even though the motor is spinning? Could it be something else??

paulhl

Premium Member
It's been so long since I stopped working on Bosch that I forget the size but you can put a nut driver thru to the impeller and see if you can turn it.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, I agree with Paul.

When you click the part link below, you will see a video that shows you how to get access to it, If you've noticed decrease spray arm water pressure, Its likely the impeller has stripped.

This is the repair kit to fix it:
00167085 Circulation Pump Repair Kit

Let us know how it goes.

Jake