• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Bosch induction HII8055U cooktop error 0513

nplus

Model Number
HII8055U
Brand
Bosch
I have a 1 year old Bosch induction slide in range HII8055U. While trying to use the 2 right induction cooktop elements, seemingly at random, the 2 right induction elements of the cooktop display an 'E' for a fraction of a second and the elements turn off. Right after this occurs, I can turn the elements back on and use them without any issues. This happens anywhere from 1-10 times per week. Previously, the 'E' was displayed so briefly that I couldn't get an error code. Today, the E stayed on longer, and I was able to get an error code of 0513. From the first time this occurred, both elements have been involved, and it always involves both right elements. The 2 left elements have never had any issues.

Does anyone have an ideas about what is wrong, how to troubleshoot, and how to enter service mode? Also I can't seem to find the service manual online anywhere and would like to look through it.

Thanks!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I couldn't find any tech data information on this model. I would help you but I have no training or work experience on Bosch appliances.

My 33 years of training and work experience is on these brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana, Frigidaire, GE, Roper, Kenmore 665 and Kenmore 790.

Hopefully a Bosch tech will see your thread and assist you, if not, you'll need to contact Bosch at 1-800-944-2904 to have a Bosch tech come out to see what's going on.

Jake