• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Bosch refrigerator B21CL80SNS/04 bolt on underside scraping floor!

kheilmann

Model Number
B21CL80SNS/04
Brand
Bosch
I have a Bosch refrigerator model B21CL80SNS/04. I am currently having the floors redone in my house. The flooring installers put my refrigerator up on skates to move it out of the way while they removed the old Pergo flooring and put in new vinyl plank flooring. When they took the fridge off the skates and pushed in back into place, they noticed that it scraped the newly installed floor!!! Upon further inspection, there is a bolt that protrudes from the underside of the refrigerator, apparently below the level of the refrigerator wheels. My previous flooring was totally smooth, so it managed to not get scraped by the bolt, or I never noticed, not sure which. This new flooring has a subtle texture, and the bolt is low enough that it scrapes the top surface of the texture and ruined the floor.

Attached files show the protruding bolt and the resulting scrape on the floor.

The flooring guys will replace that ruined section of floor, but I still have to figure out how to keep this from happening again. I called Bosch and the earliest they can get anyone here to look at the fridge is more than a week away. Right now my fridge is on the skates that the flooring installers have to take with them when they finish the house by the end of the week.

Anyone have any ideas how to remedy this?

Attachments

• Bolt.jpg
    Bolt.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Scratch.jpg
    Scratch.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 14