• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Bosch Refrigerator B36CD50SNS was installed over the weekend. Water dispenser works but it has been 24 hours and still no ice

mcortes64

I just received the Bosch B36CD50SNS and was installed over the weekend. Water dispenser works but it has been 24 hours and still no ice. I followed the manual on how to turn on and off the ice maker, which was very confusing. What am I doing wrong?
I’m not sure how to turn it on or off- manual is a little vague. Please advice.
Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
You will need to contact the store where you bought it at and tell them, since its brand new, they will either exchange it, or send a Bosch tech out, or refund your money for a different brand.

Jake

Gladys

Premium Member
I just received the Bosch B36CD50SNS and was installed over the weekend. Water dispenser works but it has been 24 hours and still no ice. I followed the manual on how to turn on and off the ice maker, which was very confusing. What am I doing wrong?
I’m not sure how to turn it on or off- manual is a little vague. Please advice.
Thanks
This is a beautiful refrigerator but too many issues. Had problem with ice maker 2 months after getting it. Now they are replacing the refrigerator. But I believe the issues will still be there with this new one. This is supposed to be a German company and they use China to make them. And there ice maker is a Daewood. No wonder nothing works right. I just really love the design of counterdepth but I just should have bought a whirlpool. If this new one acts up I’m afraid I will have to fight them for a refund.