Bosch SHX68T55UC/07 E:15 Error, Water Leaking Into Pan

hogan20a

Model Number
SHX68T55UC/07
Brand
Bosch
Building a house and the clients had a dishwasher they bought before the renovation, a Bosch SHX68T55UC/07. We went to install into the new kitchen and when we ran a cycle, it came up with an E15 error. I read up online and saw it was some leak, so I took the unit out and ran a rinse cycle and very quickly into it water was leaking out of this part in the picture.

Could it be because the hose is clogged? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_9518.jpg

Eric Appleby

Hi,
I am new to this thread and board. I would first like to say thank you for taking the time to try and help. I have recently replaced my water diverter on my Bosch SHX68T55UC/07 dishwasher. Everything seems to be in order when I run the unit but after the wash and dry cycle the unit starts to leak all over the floor. I cant find where it is leaking but I end up having puddles on my hardwood floors. Any suggestions where to start with this one? Thank you for your help

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Bosch machines are most difficult to work on as far as the parts under the tub. It's not a popular brand in my area so I haven't worked on a lot of Bosch machines but so far I've had to pull out everyone I did work on. That's probably a good place to start. Pull the machine out and run it then look for the leak.