• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Bosch Vision 300 series stacking kit

nateb

Premium Member
Model Number
WFVC3300UC/19
Brand
Bosch
Hello, I have been looking all over the place and feel like I've exhausted all my options so now I'm hoping someone, somewhere can help! We bought Bosch vision 300 series washer and 500 series dryer about 3 yrs ago and they work great but now want to change up our laundry room and in order to have more space we really want to stack them. I found online the part #s for the stacking kits (wtz1600 and wtz1601) and looked all over the internet for one but seems no one actually has one for sale as its since been discontinued. I even called Bosch hoping they would help and they just informed me what i already knew, it had been discontinued, and they had no recommendation as to where i could find one or something similar. So I'm hoping someone on here knows of where i could get some kind of stacking kit for it or something similar that will work or any help at all really. Don't really know where else to go from here. Thanks in advance for your consideration!!!!!

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

I have been looking all over the place and feel like I've exhausted all my options
I even called Bosch hoping they would help and they just informed me what i already knew, it had been discontinued
Sell that washer and dryer and put that towards a new set where you can stack them.

jeff.

nateb

Premium Member
Haha thanks Jeff but I only bought them 3 yrs ago and spent good money on them, I now have 2 little ones and can't afford to just sell them and buy new now. Any help would be great even how the discontinued stacking kit worked. I have have seen some of the parts for it here and there just don't know how it works. Thanks again!

mouse

Did you ever find a solution to stacking the Bosch Vision 300 Washer and Dryer? I just renovated my house and laundry room, based on being able to stack my units. Have searched and made many phone calls to find parts and Bosch was absolutely no help. Wondering if the LG stacking kit will work. Any advice?? Never buying Bosch again!

nateb

Premium Member
Hey mouse, actually i did. I called bosch again and got them to do research. apparently they do still sell the parts just separately. So when i called i didn't take no for an answer and they got all the parts together for me. The bad thing? They LITERALLY ROBBED ME! But i had no choice. It was like $150 for 4 feet, 2 brackets and a few screws. It's insane but if you're stuck like i was then at least its an option. I'm still not happy about getting robbed like that. You may be able to find the parts else where too. You can get the install instructions here. Bosch WTVC5330US | Installation Instructions - Page 3 Also you may be able to get a better idea of the parts you may need. They may have them at sears. You can get it if you want to pay $150 for $29 worth of parts.