• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Brand new just installed Bosch Dishwasher SHX3AR75UC/27 not working properly?

Model Number
SHX3AR75UC/27
Brand
Bosch
Due to Covid we've had to wait nearly three months to get our new dishwasher, which was just installed this past Tuesday. Upon attempting to run it for the first time it ran for about 10 minutes then abruptly stopped and beeped 5 times and then would continuously beep 5 times every 10 minutes until I turned it off. I can't find any information about these beeps in the manual. Supposedly the machine will beep when it's completed the cycle, but it only ran for 10 minutes and nothing was remotely close to being clean so I don't think that's the case. There is no error code displayed. I've tried resetting it at the breaker but nothing helps. There is water in the tub that is not draining.

Been on the phone to Bosch and Lowe's all day, but can't get through to anyone yet. Does anybody have an idea of what might be the problem? I don't feel it's user error, but I'm not the technologically literate person. If it's fixable on my end I'm all ears. Thanks!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, it sounds like a control problem internally. Yes, contact Bosch to come out under warranty at 1-800-944-2904

Let us know what they find.

Jake