Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Its been fixed.

Jake

alfun

Premium Member
Its been fixed.

Jake
Thanks Jake. I tried to submit a reply to my Thread a few times, I guess my reply just needed to be approved by a Moderator first before it can be posted. The message after I hit Submit Reply went by too fast and I wasn't able to read it so I thought it was something wrong with my computer.

When browsing in the Website Forum Issues/Problems section there is still no Post New Thread button for me. Don't know if its only me or not but if its others too they might have trouble also.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
It was probably because of the moderation from your other thread, your good to go now.:)

Jake

alfun

Premium Member
Hi Jake,

I wanted to Private Message you but there is no button for that in your Profile. I was looking in my Settings for my Account and most of them don't work. Like Edit Profile, Edit Profile Picture, General Settings, etc. Are all these things disabled for users or is it just me? There's no way for me to change Notification Settings for my Subscribed Threads?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Everything like that should work fine, we have over 30,000 members and no one has complained about any of these issues.

Read here:
Appliance Repair Forums FAQ

Jake

alfun

Premium Member
Everything like that should work fine, we have over 30,000 members and no one has complained about any of these issues.

Read here:
Appliance Repair Forums FAQ

Jake
Something must have happened when Activating my Account or something. When I try to get to any of those Settings I get this message:

[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h] alfun, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The only thing that works in my User CP are Subscriptions, Edit Folders, Edit Email & Password, Edit Ignore List, Paid Subscriptions, and Contacts. The rest do not work and gets the above message.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, try now.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good.

Jake

Barb48

Premium Member
I'm signed in but don't see a "post new thread" button, either and bottom says I don't have permission to post. Help, Jake. from Barb48

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, I fixed it for you. Now you should see it.

Jake

Don Porter

Jake,

I registered, Paid My dues (already taken out of my checking account) and then it told me "recipient rejected". What's happening? Don Porter

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This is a free forum, we don't charge a dime to register, so you likely registered at another site.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, your good to go.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This section of the forum is just for website questions, to ask appliance questions you select the forum your appliance is in then start a new thread. I will move your post to the proper forum.

Jake