• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

CGS750P2M3S1 GE Gas range electric convection oven

Colonense

Premium Member
Model Number
CGS750P2M3S1
Brand
GE
Hi. I have a ge gas range with two electric ovens. The cooling fan only works when the upper oven is on. The convection fan only works when the lower oven is on. I get the fault 350 message shortly after either oven preheats every time. I’ve replaced the cooling fan and sensor board as per previous blogs and recommendations with no luck. Please help! Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, the new cooling blower motor and sensor board should of fixed this error code 350.

Have you tried to connect to the WIFI feature your GE Range/Oven to update the software?

Look here:
After a few hours of looking into forums for troubleshooting, and reading all that I could, I decided to finally connect to the wifi feature the GE Oven has. Took a couple of hours to figure it out, but finally got it connected. After connecting the Oven to Wifi, it then prompted an automatic software update to the Smart HQ App, and then the Oven itself updated software, via - Wifi and App. These two updates took about 45min.

Here's the cooling blower motor for your model: Blower Tangential WB26X35086

Here's the sensor board for your model:
Board Sensor WB27X28659

Jake

Colonense

Premium Member
I downloaded the SmartHQ app to my phone. Then I connected the app to the oven. It showed a software update that took about 15 minutes and another that took about 25 minutes. Then I checked for additional updates using the app. It said no additional updates.
Turned on the lower convection oven to 300 degrees. It preheated and convection baked for 3-4 minutes. Then the F350 error came on.
I unplugged it for 5 minutes. And turned on the lower oven to convection bake at 300 degrees with the same results.
Got a plan b?
Thanks for your help.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Unfortunately, no plan b.

Its best to contact GE at 1-800-432-2737 to have a GE tech. come out to see what's going on.

Jake

Colonense

Premium Member
Unfortunately, a GE technician is not an option because the oven was shipped outside of the US. Please let me know if by a miracle s solution appears.
Jake, Thanks for your help.

Peter

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I no solution to that, sorry Peter.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.