• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Code 11 on Electrolux Washer EFLS627UTT

lakehousegl

Premium Member
Model Number
EFLS627UTT
Brand
Electrolux
I'm getting an E11 error code on my electrolux front loading washer. I've checked the water lines and the inlet filters and water pressure is fine and the inlet filters are clean. Washer works on rinse cycle and cleaning cycle, but not on any of the washing cycles. Water does not enter the drum. I know I have used excess detergent in the past, and wondering if there's a detergent clog anywhere to look for.... can't find any filter to check though.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Here's your tech. data sheet: https://ecommcdnprod.azureedge.net/...product_support/EFL/EFLW427UIW1/A11200303.pdf

When it tries to fill do you hear the water inlet valves humming like its trying to put in water? Or no sound at all?

E11--->Fill time too long REFER TO TEST 1

2022-04-11.png

lakehousegl

Premium Member
Thank you for your response. There is a humming sound. And at first there’s two soft clicking sounds.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Antonina

I'm getting an E11 error code on my electrolux front loading washer. I've checked the water lines and the inlet filters and water pressure is fine and the inlet filters are clean. Washer works on rinse cycle and cleaning cycle, but not on any of the washing cycles. Water does not enter the drum. I know I have used excess detergent in the past, and wondering if there's a detergent clog anywhere to look for.... can't find any filter to check though.
Hi! Sorry for bothering you, but were you able to figure it out? We have the same problem with our Electrolux washer.

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.