Confused on what to buy

NewAppliances

Premium Member
My wife and I are looking at Kitchen Aid appliances and would like a little input on what people think about them (especially if you happen to own one). Here are the models we are currently looking at.
Thanks

Oven - model KERS507XSS KitchenAid® 30-Inch, 5-Element Freestanding Double Oven Range with Even-Heat™ Convection

Microwave - model KHMS2040BSS KitchenAid® Microwave Hood Combination Oven

Dishwasher - model KUDE20FBSS KitchenAid® 5-Cycle Dishwasher with ProWash™ Cycle

Fridge - model KFIS29PBMS KitchenAid® 36-Inch, 29 Cu. Ft. Standard-Depth French Door Refrigerator

NewAppliances

Premium Member
Doesn't anyone on this forum have any input on Kitchen Aid appliances? (ranges, microwaves, dishwashers or fridges).

seamom

Premium Member
Did you ever get input elsewhere? Did you get the Kitchenaid appliances? I have a Kitchenaid side by side fridge that is about 17 years old (came with the house) and has held up quite well. I thought for a couple of years that we would need to replace it, but I haven't yet! We are moving this summer and I just ordered a French door Kitchenaid fridge for the new house. The decision was based mostly on the limited models that would fit in my 33 inch wide space, but they had the best options for the price that was NOT LG or Samsung! Hope we made a good choice.