- Model Number
- 6-10 years
Oven finished a clean cycle and display was lost and door was locked. Here's what I've done since then:
- Replaced thermal fuse. This restored display. Next, I found out the oven wasn't producing heat.
- Entered into diagnostic mode. Error F1E1 displayed and "check P1-K2 Upper Bake wiring" and "check P3-K1 Upper Broil wiring" displayed.
- Installed new oven control board per tech sheet's guidance (when F1E1 error is thrown) and checked continuity on upper bake/broil element. Continuity good.
- Cleared codes via diagnostic mode.
- F1E1 appears again along with "check P1-K2.... P3-K1" and now F2E1, which is stuck keypad.