• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

CYE22TSHBSS GE Cafe Refrigerator Error Codes

aun8345

Premium Member
Model Number
CYE22TSHBSS
Brand
GE
Hello. I have a CYE22TSHBSS Cafe Refrigerator. About 6 months ago, the refrigerator became warm, so we called a repair person who replaced the Deli Pan Fan, I believe, and 20 minutes and $400 later it was fixed.

So since then I learned how to read fault codes for the refrigerator. I did that and I see two of them occurring several times per day.

F105 - Condensor Fan cannot reach target RPM
F112 - Deli Fan Feedback missing when fan is running.

I ran tests on both fans. The Deli fan reports its running at 4120 rpm, and the Condenser fan at 1677 rpm

So I replaced the Condenser Fan just in case.

BUT I still am receiving both of these same error codes. What could be causing this?

Thanks.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
F112--->Deli Pan Fan Feedback Missing when fan is running.
The Missing Feedback F Code will be set if the feedback is missing any time after the first minute the fan has started.
This minute allows for the fan to start spinning. The fan will be operated at 100% speed with no RPM feedback detected.

I have no clue why it says that, unless you loaded the refrigerator with groceries and it will take time for them to cool down, or the door was left open for a long time, and it needs 100% speed to catch up.

F105 - Condenser Fan cannot reach target RPM
This F Code is set anytime the fan does not obtain high speed and has been running at 100% for 2 minutes.

So, I would not worry about either of these your not having any cooling problems.

Jake

aun8345

Premium Member
Thanks. As I said, I can read an RPM value for each of these fans so have no idea why I would get those codes. I get them several times per day. Everything seems OK.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, that does seem odd, but if its keeping cold then I have no clue why those error codes are appearing, you'd need GE to come out and investigate.

Jake

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Clear the codes in service mode:
Snapshot_17.jpg

rickgburton

Staff member
You'll probably need GE to come out like Jake said. They have a tool called "field inspector" they can use to reset or check rpm's or any other issues. It's a proprietary tool and only they have them.

aun8345

Premium Member
This refrigerator will actually display the rpm of and fan or the temp recorded at any sensor. I can't imagine anything else it could provide. It's pretty incredible.

rickgburton

Staff member
The field inspector is a computer they can use to update software or anything else