DGBD2432KF1 Dripping from bottom of motor when "changing gears"

sharky300

Premium Member
Model Number
DGBD2432KF1
Brand
Frigidaire
I had a major leak from the rubber connector on the feed tube cracking... After I replaced it, I was watching everything run, to make sure no leaks.... well you know it... no problems with the tube, but I noticed more water on the floor. As I watched closer, every time the motor would switch modes, it would do anything from a couple drops on a quick change, to several drops when it was a longer change over... Then when it stops all together, it just steadily drips... so it seems like it is when it loses pressure is when it has the issue? I can't get under it enough, while it is running, to see exactly where it is coming from, but it is dripping directly from the center of the motor. was wondering if if is a common issue, or is there a way to look at this thing, while it is running?

I hope the rambling makes sense, but please let me know if you need more information?

Thanks in advance!!

Jason

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member

sharky300

Premium Member
Thanks Jeff,

I will see if I can get it out a little more and see if I can tell if it is coming out from around that little pump. Will let you know!

Jason

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Please do keep us posted.

jeff.