Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

tari37

Premium Member
glisten

I actually have some Glisten that the installer gave me (from the sales office) in case I got tomato sauce on something.... I had never used it... it's running right now and I will see. You mentioned about the pump may be clogged. If the Glisten works, then everything else should be ok? If it doesn't unclog it, is there something else? I will reply in a couple hours after it runs through. thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, Try the Glisten, if your still having the same problem, I posted this reply in your other thread: soft water system

Jake

Traveler62

Premium Member
Finally after 8 years, we installed a water softener. Water was 10 g. The heater element in the dishwasher was solid white. Used one bottle of dishwasher magic and the element was 75% black again. Ran a second bottle through and now it looks like new. Amazing product.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, sounds like it did the trick.:)

Jake

jam1ej20

Premium Member
Lemonade kool-aid works wonders for iron stains in your dishwasher. Just a pack of dry powder into the detergent compartment and run a cycle.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
My question would be, what made you decide to put lemonade kool aid in the dishwasher in the first place??

jam1ej20

Premium Member
My question would be, what made you decide to put lemonade kool aid in the dishwasher in the first place??
Heard it somewhere and tried it. Works great. It's basically just citric acid, probably the exact same active ingredient as in the other higher priced "cleaners". Give it a try!

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
OK, Cool! Yes, it's the citric acid and the active ingredient in most cleaners.

Status
Not open for further replies.