Dishwasher poorly!

TopDog1456

Model
SGS45M28EU/01
Brand
Bosch
A couple of months ago, the dishwasher became much noisier when on it wash cycle? I also noticed that when the water was being pumped into the machine, that the sound had changed from the norm? If I opened the door to check, the noise stopped, and then closed the door, the machine would start again, and after a few seconds, something reversed, (I take it the motor/pump), and the noise would do likewise. I therefore assume it is something to do with the main motor/pump?

When I tried to change the programme to just the quick wash setting, this wouldn't work, the water barely trickled out. However, the main wash system appeared to be working ok, albeit noisier. Today, the washer was put on and appeared to have completed it's cycle, but there was still a "working" sound coming from the motor/pump which didn't stop even with the door open? Only switching it off stopped it. The plates also still appeared to be wet?

I've taken out the bottom spinner and filters etc, and removed the screws etc. to check the main motor. However, I'm stumped as to how the plastic cover plate on the bottom of the machine comes off to get access to the pump etc.

1. Is there anyone who can confirm what the problem might be?
2. Advise me how to get the bottom cover off?
3. Does anyone have any schematics showing parts etc?

Thanks

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

Sorry, we have enough trouble with North American appliances....I don't know anything about this one.

jeff.