Dishwasher Recommendation

facecard

Premium Member
Model Number
none
Brand
-major brand-
I am looking to replace my old dishwasher. The dishwasher I have now doesn't do a good job of cleaning the dishes. Obviously, there is a variety of brands and models to choose from. I am looking for one that is not too expensive like $500 dollars or less. I know a decent brand could run above 500 dollars so I am aware of the cost factor. I would like to keep the cost around 500 because of other charges that may be involved such as warranty, installation, etc...

I am looking for a 24 inch model and buttons on the front. Obviously, energy efficient and one that is reliable.

Anyone have any recommendations?

facecard

Premium Member
What do you like about this particular dishwasher? I am looking to replace my old one and I need something that is energy efficient, water efficient and reliable. I have a family and we are running the dishwasher every single night. I need something that is good and will do a good job at cleaning the dishes. I think Home Depot has this model. It looks around my budget before miscellaneous charges.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Maytag is the most reliable dishwasher, you can order it from my link to it above. They have free delivery.

Jake