• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

DLE1101W LG Dryer will not pause and keeps running with power turned off

stan

Premium Member
Model Number
DLE1101W
Brand
LG
Dryer will no longer pause when start/pause button is pressed. Also keeps running even when power button is turned off and display is off. When running it is not heating. My wife says this happened once before but she was able to get it working again by pressing the button on control pad. I suspect the control pad circuit board because it is unresponsive to the pause command and it keeps running. Any ideas on ways to trouble shoot or if there may be other components that I should focus on?

stan

Premium Member
Thanks for your quick reply Rickgburton. I called a local parts/service company and they quoted my a price that is ~2/3 cheaper than the linked part you provided. I used the same part number. Any thought on that? Would you trust that the part is correct?

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi Stan, I noticed the same thing on that part so I don't know what the difference is. I have two parts suppliers here in Salt Lake City, Reliable parts $92.29, Appliance parts company $290.77.

The two parts companies we use RepairClinic $88.11 and APP $325.59. None of the places mentioned a core charge so ??¿