Done with Whirlpool & Kenmore Beyond Lemons

automan1223

Premium Member
From the frying pan into the fire..... After I returned the Oasis horror show, I purchased a basic set manual washer and dryer made by Whirlpool. The upper end of the price spectrum Model 5521 # and maching dryer That set too went back after a week. Both the washer and the dryer had numerous squawks that boggled this mechanics mind. That set was returned as well after I was told of a 7 day repair wait time, and of course another 7 days to get parts and return......

While I feel bad for the store owner I cannot tolerate this criminal behavior that has become the norm at Whirlpool. I guess since they own 80% of the market they can screw everyone and write it off if they get returns. I am done being nice and understanding. Between the restocking fee. I weeks worth of brand new shrunken clothes I got for the holidays, my time and money to pickup and return the units several times, the 3 vacation days off to baby sit repair men I am done with Whirlpool and Kenmore. All totaled this has become an 800.00 Lesson on screwing the American Consumer !

Somehow I do not feel I am the only one who feels this way.

GM, FORD, WHIRLPOOL, etc. You are going bankrupt because you are turning out JUNK. People will stop buying JUNK. Let us know when you mean business and return to the better products that we KNOW you can produce !

For now I have hooked up my old W & D whirlpool units back to service, while they are 15 years old, THEY WORK !!!.