Duet WFW9550WW00 F21 error code drain pump works

Randero

Premium Member
I pulled the pump and discovered that although it worked and pumped, it was in fact bad. I replaced the pump but it did not fix the problem and the pump worked and thats about as far as I got today. Tomorrow I will run diagnostics and see what the error codes are. I thought I would clear the error codes one at a time. I will check the resistance of the motor windings tomorrow along with the line and neutral on the mcu.

In this area we have been dealing with flooding. It started with Spring Thaw combined with some very heavy rains which continued most every other day all summer. With all the ground water basement flooding occurred and the sump pumps could not keep up. All summer I have been very busy selling replacement units and trying to repair the ones that are not real bad. Just letting you know why sometimes it takes a while for me to work on the whirlpool front loader.

Jake, once again thank you for your input and your tenacity on this problem unit. It looks as though you are the only one that comments in reply to posts. Most sites like this the audience takes an active roll in solving issues. Do you discourage audience suggestions and comments? Is this actually your site Jake? If that overstep my boundaries, by all means don't bother with these questions.

Randero

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
My specialties have never included laundry equipment or dishwashers. Other techs at our company didn't do refrigeration or microwaves while I did.

I try to assist in the posts I think I can.

Dan O.

Randero

Premium Member
Hi Jake

Everything individually checks out on this machine . The timer even counts down to the last minute then stops and never finishes . The door seemingly locks and unlocks correctly. IDK, I am going to walk away from this for a while and maybe something will come to me. When I am frustrated nothing seems to go right so I will come back later with a new mindset

Jake you're the best! You have been an inspiration for this repair. You are a valued member of this team and I know we all appreciate your help. I know you have not heard the last of me for I am always wrenching on something!

Randero

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sounds good Randero.

Jake