• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED DW80M2020US/AA Samsung dishwasher blinking normal trying to drain

Davisge2

Premium Member
Model Number
DW80M2020US
Brand
Samsung

Samsung dishwasher:

model number DW80M2020US

normal light blinks drain is on and when I try to power off it turns it self back on and keeps doing the same thing.

Attachments

Davisge2

Premium Member
After opening the panel below saw some water was inside don’t know where it came from. Wiped off all the water and plugged it back in and it worked again. Waiting to see if it happens again and to find out where the water is coming from.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Which panel? The very bottom access panel below the tub?

Jake

Davisge2

Premium Member
Yes bottom panel below the dishwasher. There was a sensor on the floor and looks like that might be what was setting off the water leakage alert. there was water in there when i opened it up. I still dont know the source but did run two loads last night without any issues and no issues today...

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Thanks!

I still dont know the source but did run two loads last night without any issues and no issues today...
Yes, that is odd, just keep an eye on it and see if that water comes back.

Thanks for the update!

Jake

kroon78

For what it is worth, i pulled mine out, tilted it back, and some water came out of somewhere. Cleaned that up off the floor and turned the breaker back on at the panel, and voila, the alarm went away. Its running right now with that annoying humming from the faulty micro fan at the front that samsung does not sell a replacement of.