• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)
  • Important Announcement

It's with sad news to announce that our site owner, Jake, has passed away. You can read the details here.

EDW7505HPS1B Electrolux ICON dishwasher error code 01

dovechaser

Premium Member
Model Number
EDW7505HPS1B
Brand
Electrolux
Good morning - wondering where to start on error code 01 for an Electrolux Icon dishwasher? We pulled it last night and the upper light had wiggled loose and there was water that had sprayed though the top hole and onto the batting. The floor was dry. flipped the breaker, dried it up and still have the error code.

PXL_20230511_115320009.jpg

I'm attaching your tech. data sheet below, I don't see error code 1 listed.

It says--->To gain access to the Control Housing Assembly, remove kickplate assembly. LED indicates which component is the source of the error.

Attachments

• EDW7505HPS1B.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
The tech. data sheet doesn't say what to check for if you find no leak.

I'm attaching your tech. data sheet below, I don't see error code 1 listed.

It says--->To gain access to the Control Housing Assembly, remove kickplate assembly. LED indicates which component is the source of the error.
We got the previous issue fixed by repairing a seal where the LED lights attcah ad just running a fan on high near the dishwasher for a few hours to dry it out.

Error code E01 happended again and then no error code, but the machine won't fill with water- the pump runs, but no water coming in. is there any way to get a full service manual for these dishwashers? Not willing to dump a bunch of money in guessing at parts and installation or a service call, but if we had some more detail, we would definitely delve into the parts thing on our o. My husband thinks its the control board (Which was already replaced once in the last year -under a warrantly- we bought this used)

Users who are viewing this thread

Support Our Site

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation, please consider making a donation.

Back