• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED EIFLW55HIW0 Electrolux Washer stops mid cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJHNY1

Premium Member
Model Number
EIFLW55HIW0
Brand
Electrolux
Hi guys, I have the Electrolux Perfect Balance EIFLW55HIW0. I don't know how old it is. I moved into this house nearly 4 years ago, so I would say it's at least 5-6 years old. I don't know what year this model was released.

The issue is the washing machine stops mid cycle. I ran a delicate cycle. It started with 38 minutes. It started, filled with water, and spun. Things were normal until the 24 minute mark when "NO WATER" appeared on the screen and the timer dropped to 3 minutes. I heard the washing machine drain the water that was in the tub and that was it.

I unplugged it and plugged it back in, but that didn't fix the issue. What should I do? Is it the water inlet valve that's the issue?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I'm attaching your tech. data sheet below, Get into the diagnostics and see what error code you are getting.

Jake

Attachments

• 137022700.pdf
    230.7 KB · Views: 77

RJHNY1

Premium Member
Thanks. I figured it out. I didn't have the cold water valve on. I turned off the valves the previous weekend to deal with something in the upstairs shower and I thought I turned it back on. I was thrown off by the valve b/c it had the off arrow on the handle itself and I thought in the position it was in, it was already in the on position. So a completely stupid mistake by me. I turned on the valve and all is good.

Appreciate your time and help!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good, glad that was all it was.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.