• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Electrolux Dishwasher EI24ID50QS0A dead after vacation

ukiltmybrutha

Premium Member
Model Number
EI24ID50QS0A
Brand
Electrolux
Hi,

After vacation I came back to find a undrained/dead dishwasher.

The Air Dry light and segments flash in some weird pattern and no amount of leaving the unit off via the breaker is helpful.

Any ideas? Time for a new unit?

Below is a youtube video link to what is happening on the display panel besides nothing working. I used a wet dry vac to get the water out but still dead. Thanks.

Youtube link to display activity:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Here's the part you need--->Control Assembly 117492651

Yes, time for a new dishwasher, that part is $471 not including tax, and out-of-stock to boot. BASIC New dishwashers start at $399

ukiltmybrutha

Premium Member
Thanks so much.

Do you know which dishwasher brands might have the best chance of utilizing water supply lines, drain line, and mouting points by chance? I have the old one out and I think I'd prefer a KitchenAid, Bosch, or Whirlpool unit but I am a little worried about gotchas. I have installed dishwashers in the past and will likely by from Costco for some cushion...but I'd like a little cushion of my own just in case if at all possible. I don't want any unit with that design ever again. I started to become pretty good at fixing it and I just need a break (no pun intended).

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Maytag, Whirlpool, KitchenAid are very good machines. I hear Bosch is good too, but I've never worked on Bosch products so I can't say for sure.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Anytime!

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.