• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Electrolux EFLS627UTT Washer GREMLINS

Swartzzzz

Premium Member
Model Number
EFLS627UTT
Brand
Electrolux
Good Morning.

I have been having some gremlins with my 2017 Electrolux Washer. Model# EELS627UTT
It was in a position where it would not drain, and it would not spin.
Also, the door was LOCKED! Goodness.

Appliance guy came out and replaced the pump. $300 repair when it was all said and done. He ran through diagnostics ans said all was fine.
The first load, same thing happened. So, I put it in diagnostic mode and E39 came up.

Tub spins fine, the motor checks out, so it appears we have an issue with the motor control.

A new washer is $1100, and I am in $300 so far. Can anyone tell me where the best place to find this part would be?

Any suggestions? Could a pretty handy father of four daughters handle this?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Read the model number from your model number tag located inside the door. Because I don't see a error code 39.

Here's the results I get:
EFLS627UTT0
EFLS627UTT1
EFLS627UTT2

Have the repair person come back out, you should have a warranty on what he did or didn't do now that's causing this, yes?

Seems odd right? Sounds like he's taking you to the cleaners, squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Call the repair person back out to fix it.

Jake

Swartzzzz

Premium Member
OKAY, Any help, would be great.

The guy comes and says it was the pump, changed it, still wouldn't spin. So then he came back, checked that the drum spins freely, and it does. He said that it was a Motor Control Module.

Long story, I found one, and repleced it today. Again, no spin.

I am at a loss. $320 for pump, $185 for the motor control module, and here we are!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Here's the tech. data sheet: https://ecommcdnprod.azureedge.net/...product_support/EFL/EFLW427UIW1/A11200303.pdf

Page 1 do--->Entering Diagnostic Mode: Then scroll to Mode Number 13 Error History on Page 2.

Then on Page 3--->Factory Default Reset:
1 Press power and look for console light up.
2 Wait at least 10 seconds, then simultaneously press and hold soil and options buttons for 3 secs.

Recalling Last Error Code:
1 Press power and look for console light up.
2 Wait at least 10 seconds, then simultaneously press and hold temp and select (set) buttons for 3 secs.
3 The display will show the last error in memory.
4 Clear the display and return to normal operation by touching any button or by pressing the power button.

Jake