EW30EF65GS Electrolux error F10 code

farraad

Premium Member
Model Number
EW30EF65GS
Brand
Electrolux
My Electrolux wave touch range after using the oven starts to beep continuously and displays an error code F10. When I cut the power it will stop beeping and work fine, unless the oven is used again. What needs to be replaced?

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Check the oven sensor. This video shows you how:

[video=youtube_share;vWJOLFW2aw0]https://youtu.be/vWJOLFW2aw0[/video]

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, do what Rick mentioned first.

F10
Runaway Temperature.
1. (F10 only) Check RTD Sensor Probe & replace if necessary. If oven is overheating, disconnect power. If oven continues to overheat when the power is reapplied, replace EOC. Severe overheating may require the entire oven to be replaced should damage be extensive.

Your missing a letter after the "s" at the end of your model#, as they list 2 different oven sensors. Please post the letter after the "s".

Jake

farraad

Premium Member
Replaced the oven sensor and I'm still getting the F10 error. Where is the EOC that I need to replace? Can't find the model #, the number I posted I took from Electrolux's website. The sensor I purched is part#316490000 and it was an exact match.

farraad

Premium Member
Ok, pulled the range out again, no model # any where. I even removed the back panel and there wasn't one. I did notice the wiring diagram in the pouch on the back panel. For the EOC it gives part #ES630, but when I search for it no results.

rickgburton

Staff member
If your range has a bottom drawer below the oven, open it up and look on the inside of the right frame or left frame near the front. That's where it normally is. I noticed a few of those ranges had a relay power board. If you still can't find it, take a picture of the range and I'll see if I recognize it. Take one of the part too and post them here. The only other option is buy both relay boards and control boards then return the ones you don't need.

farraad

Premium Member
I checked every where I could to see if there is a difference between models ending with letters A,B,C,D,E,F,H,J and K. There are 2 different EOC's. Part #316576600 for models A-D, and part #316576641 for E-K. Does anyone know the difference between the parts? I also checked all over the range for the actual model number and its no where to be found. I will pull the range out again tomorrow to see if I can get the part # for the existing EOC. Hopefully somebody can tell me the difference so I can avoid this.

rickgburton

Staff member
I need a picture of the entire control board. Shut the power off and remove the control board. Look for one of those numbers or one that looks similar(it might change to one of those numbers)

farraad

Premium Member
[video=youtube;7xNjkoZdEaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xNjkoZdEaU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]