FIXED FAFS4474LR0 Final spin cycle on affinity front load E47

Jhargett

Premium Member
Model Number
FAFS4474LR0
Brand
Frigidaire
My washer is showing a E47 code. I have put 3 different lock assemblies in and also changed out the control board. After all this the washer still won’t perform final spin and still shows error code of E47

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Jhargett,

Here's the tech. data sheet for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vLp4c6IdqwU65MsWxJWlqU0GNAguOAbq

E47: Door PTC Sensing Open --->Refer to TEST 6.

TEST 6

1. Is the loading door closed?
No: Close the Door
Yes: Go to Step 2

2. Do you hear the lid lock attempt to close?
Yes. Check the door strike. If good, replace the door switch.
No. Go the step 3

3. Check wire connection between door lock and main control.
If good, go to step 4

4. Place the unit into Rinse Spin and remove any load from tub. Start the cycle.
Does the water pump out? If not go to Test 3. If yes, does it go into spin? If no, replace the door lock.
Does this fix it? If no then replace the main control.

Which control board did you replace? There are 3 control boards for this model.:)

Here's the main control board for your model:
Main Control Board 134959102

Let us know what you find.

Jake

Jhargett

Premium Member
The door is closing and locking. yes all water is pumping out on the rinse/spin cycle. I also for good measure cleaned out the trap in the black hose between pump and washer tub. when it gets to the spin cycle it never spins just slowly goes back and forth then with 6 minutes left in the cycle it will cut off. i replaced control board AP4587321

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok Jhargett, AP4587321 is the user interface control board.

You need the main control board that I posted the link to above which is AP5628459

AP5628459 is AppliancePartsPros part number. 134959102 is the manufacturer part number.

AP5628459=134959102.

You can return AP4587321 to AppliancePartsPros and order the main control board which is AP5628459

They will credit your credit card back when you return AP4587321.

Jake

Jhargett

Premium Member
Where is the main control board located on my Unit? I have looked for a diagram but have been unable to find one.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This video below is for the newer Frigidaire/Electrolux models:

[video=youtube_share;kD63Wf3_GZU]https://youtu.be/kD63Wf3_GZU[/video]

At the video 3:45 it shows how to remove the top panel and at 4:03 you can see the black casing which contains your main control board. It should be right up top to the right as your standing in front of the washer.

I'm not sure how it comes out as I have not had to replace a main control board on these newer Frigidaire models as of yet. But most all slide to release, try sliding it towards the back to release it. If you can't get it released there is a Question and Answer Section at AppliancePartsPros where you can ask them.

Just click the main control board part link I posted in post#3 and it will take you to AppliancePartsPros site where you will see the main control board, then below the main control board you will see the Question and Answer Section.

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Jhargett, Glad to hear that.:)

Thanks for the update!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jake