• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FFCD2413US1A Frigidaire Dishwasher - Wouldn't drain. now doesn't go through wash cycles

heavytime

Premium Member
Model Number
FFCD2413US1A
Brand
Frigidaire
Noticed my 3 year old Frigidaire dishwasher FFCD2413US1A was intermittently draining for a few weeks. Check and cleaned for blockage and nothing. Then it stopped draining completely. It would go through wash cycles but no drain. Replaced the drain pump and it drains now but doesn't go through wash cycles. Any ideas thanks.

Added complete model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
We would need the complete model number first, you missing 2 digits at the end, read it from the model number tag inside the door on the tub frame.

Here's the results I get:
FFCD2413US0A
FFCD2413US1A
FFCD2413US2A
FFCD2413US3A
FFCD2413US4A

Jake

heavytime

Premium Member
I checked connector and it is getting 120volts during was cycle which I saw on a post you told someone to check. I think the bearings are bad seems like a lot of play in there.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Thanks!

I checked connector and it is getting 120volts during wash cycle which I saw on a post you told someone to check. I think the bearings are bad seems like a lot of play in there.
Yes, the wash motor pump bearings should not be loose. You'd need to replace wash motor pump assembly.

Here's the wash motor pump assembly for your model:

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.