• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FFFW5100PW0 auto temp lights keeps blinking simultaneously

ilonka

Premium Member
Model Number
FFFW5100PW
Brand
Frigidaire
Hi There,

My Frigidaire Affinity washer auto temp lights are blinking without any cause. As soon as i select a program the auto temp lights start to change from temperature (running up and down) This also happens during a washing cycle. what can i do?

Please help

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Here's the tech. data sheet for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X_RU0jvzf0OPETHy_eUKWfayz-GAnTBZ

Get into the diagnostics and see if you get a error code to pull up. If your not able to get into diagnostics then unplug your washer for 30 minutes and try again.

If the auto temp lights are STILL blinking without any cause, then it sounds like a short in your user interface control board.

Here's the user interface control board for your model:
809055505 Control Board

Let us know what you find.

Jake

ilonka

Premium Member
Hi Jake
Thank you for your reply.
Ill try it. Please checkout out the videos. Its difficult to select a programs because of the blinking lights.
When i have selected a program than the auto temp lights are still running up and down or blinking simultaneously.

So its no number 20 (control board) on the diagram? Please confirm. then i'll order the part

please let me know

Kind regards
Ilonka

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2022-05-17 at 7.37.03 AM.mp4
    902.3 KB
  • WhatsApp Video 2022-05-17 at 7.41.38 AM.mp4
    334.6 KB
  • WhatsApp Video 2022-05-17 at 7.41.26 AM.mp4
    517.4 KB

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.